To celebrate the upcoming release of Crash Time 4, PQube will be treating one lucky gamer, and a friend, to a VIP Race Day package for this year’s British Touring Car Championships.
For more details and to enter this awesome competition, head over to www.crashtime4.com/competitions/
Crash Time 4 is the latest creation from German developers ‘Synetic’ and seamlessly integrates a brutal, bone crunching physics engine with an extensive story mode, over 40 high octane, fully customisable, fully destructible cars and 8 player online multi-player mayhem!
The extensive story mode in Crash Time 4 combines blockbuster action sequences with a rich cinematic driving experience. You are immersed into the roles of 2 top detectives on the hunt for a ruthless crime syndicate – a powerful storyline with heart pounding action throughout, set in a completely open world city across 5 different scenarios (Highway, Harbour, Forest, Valleys and Police training facility).
Crash Time 4 (as the name suggests) excels in the crashes and smashes department which results in hours and hours of replay-ability even after you have completed the story mode.
Crash Time 4 Features:
- Bone Shaking Physics Engine
- A choice of more than 40 high speed vehicles (20 on Nintendo 3DS)
- Real time challenges ensure high replay value
- State-of-the-art graphics and visual effects deliver a grand sense of scale
- Highway & Streets give you more than 100 km of race track
- Integrated network play for online multiplayer mayhem – with up to 8 players
- Five different scenarios: Highway, Harbor, Forest, Valleys, Police training
- Five unique modes: Campaign and Single Mission, Time Attack, Crash Haste (stop the criminals) and Rush Hour (race through the traffic)
- Eight mission types: Race, locate a suspect, pursuit, escort a vehicle, avoid damage, stunts and more!