Time to get exercising those thumbs and prepare for the 2012 London Olympic Games as only a gamer can – Athletics Tournament from PQube will be in stores this Friday for Xbox360, PS3, Wii and PC.
Get in the Olympic mood with 20 different events including 100, 200, 400, 1500 metre sprints, 110 metre hurdles, Javelin, Discus, Shot Put, Long Jump, Triple Jump, Pole Vault, Hammer Throw, High Jump, Fencing, 50m Recurve Archery, 70m Compound Archery, 100m Freestyle Swimming, Diving, 100m Butterfly Swimming and Gymnastics. Challenge friends both online and locally, or simply show your superiority with the online leaderboards.
- 20 exciting events split across 8 different disciplines
- Up to 4 player simultaneous play via online play or local split screen
- Integrated network play with global online leader boards
- Extensive single player ‘Summer Challenge’ career mode
- Individual difficulty levels for each event allowing you to set your own challenge
- Photo-realistic sports arenas with audience panorama