Like you weren’t already! Yet another batch of DLC is on the way for Arrowhead Game Studios’ excellent Magicka. The Other Side of the Coin will put players into the evil velvet slippers of Alucart the Vampire and his Necromancer henchmen.
The Other Side of the Coin is a new DLC adventure developed in partnership with Pieces Interactive, allowing players to take on the role of the bad guys. Would-be villains will take on the role of Alucart the Vampire as he and his henchman, The Necromancers, fight against the forces of good as they attempt to sabotage already terrible relations between humans, elves, and dwarves.
Magicka: The Other Side of the Coin is scheduled for a digital download release on June 14th for $4,99.
- Play as Alucart the Vampire and his henchmen, the Necromancers
- One exciting new story challenge set among beautiful new elven architecture
- 4 new challenge maps playing as necromancers: World’s End, Volcano Hideout, OSOTC Arena and the Mirror Crystal Cavern Hideout.
- Necromancer introduced to PvP
- New achivements
- Innovative and dynamic spellcasting system with thousands of possible combinations
- Up to four player co-op in all game modes as well as single player option
- Experience the parody and satire of a cliché fantasy world