- And he wants revenge!
Frima Studio have announced Zombie tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge will be coming to Vita and PS3 early next year in another hilarious RTS outing featuring the return of favorite characters along with new Zombies and cross play capability.
“At Sony we’re always excited to see new titles pushing the envelope of our technologies and with its real time, cross-platform gameplay Brainhov’s Revenge is no exception. We’re pleased to have this kind of great content in the development pipeline and look forward to providing players with an innovative Cross Play experience,” said Matt Levitan, Director of Marketing and Public Relations for Sony Computer Entertainment Canada.
“With Lights, Camera, Party! and the latest Zombie Tycoon title, Frima Studio continues their track record of producing high quality work with the support of the Canada Media Fund. We’re proud to invest in such digital products that utilize the latest in development technologies and highlight the state-of-the-art capabilities of Canadian studios,” said Valerie Creighton, President and CEO of the Canada Media Fund.
Players can look forward to:
- Cross Play on the PS3 and Vita
- Console-oriented RTS action
- A single player campaign as well as a strategy-based multiplayer
- The return of favorite characters such as Professor Tycoon, Ernest, Dr. Brainhov and, of course, hordes of silly zombies
- Sharp graphics powered by Unreal Engine 3