CCP Games and its award-winning game EVE Online are nearing release of a 17th free expansion, EVE Online: Inferno, to all subscribers on May 22nd.
More than any other expansion in EVE’s history, Inferno aims to shake up all levels of warfare in the over 7,500 solar systems in EVE’s massive universe. Overhauls of major war-related game systems will affect player-driven conflict and the first set of many new ship modules to come promise to alter tactics at the most visceral levels.
Key features of Inferno include:
- Mercenary Marketplace: pay the best guns-for-hire to settle your scores or make yourself avaialble to the highest bidders in the most notorious PVP universe in gaming.
- War Declarations: reworked systems to help you wage war and keep track of your legacy.
- Missiles and Launchers: savor every moment from launch to impact with missile launchers and dramatic new missile effects.
- Factional Warfare: enlist in a faction and join the entry-level game of conquest with more rewards and deeper gameplay than ever before.
- Visual Updates: Enhanced graphics on ship models and increased options in the industry-leading character creator.
- Plus Kill Reports, Unified Inventory, 16 new modules and dozens of enhancements to both graphics and gameplay.