E3 is just literally around the corner and Tecmo Koei today announced its E3 2012 strategy focusing on an in depth look at the highly anticipated next generation of Dead or Alive combat, Dead or Alive 5. The fighting game will highlight Tecmo Koei E3 presence with comprehensive, hands-on demos and the kickoff of the exclusive Dead or Alive 5 tournament series presented in collaboration with the IGN Pro League . Tecmo Koei will also reveal new projects at the show. The Tecmo Koei booth is located in the South Hall, Booth #2047.
The following titles and events will topline Tecmo Koei’s strong presence at E3:
Dead or Alive 5 (Hands on Demo)
Dead or Alive 5 Tournament (Exclusive Live Event)
Kicking off at E3 with an exciting competition, the Dead or Alive 5 pro gaming tournament will continue throughout the summer culminating in the crowning of the “I’m a Fighter” world champion timed to the game’s September launch. The E3 tournament will qualify the first set of finalists for tournament series to find the ultimate DOA5 master, with each match being streamed on large screens and live broadcast on http://doa.ign.com. Aspiring fighters are encouraged to sign up at the TKA booth in the South Hall, Booth #2047. Come early for the best viewing spots as crowds are sure to gather!
- Tuesday, June 5th: 1pm: 1st Tournament | 4pm: 2nd Tournament
- Wednesday, June 6th: 12pm 3rd Tournament | 3pm: 4th Tournament
- Thursday, June 7th: 12pm: Tournament Finals
The Tecmo Koei booth will also host partner titles including the following:
- Pokemon Conquest (Nintendo DS family) — Warlords and their Pokemon clash in Pokemon Conquest, a new game for the Nintendo DS family of systems! Battle other Warlords—and their Pokemon—to conquer all before you and unite the 17 kingdoms of Ransei. Meet Warriors and their Pokemon, plan new strategies, and explore the massive Ransei region in this new Pokemon adventure. Pokemon Conquest launches on June 18, and will be published by Nintendo of America, Inc.
- Mugen Souls (PlayStation 3) – Become the Undisputed Goddess and take over the world! Mugen Souls is an Absolutely Insane RPG. Take on the role of Goddess Chou-Chou, and use your peons to take over the world. Fight against both Heroes and Demon Lords, and enjoy battles with billions of damages, unique/crazy characters and a world rich in chaos. Mugen Souls launches on September 18, and will be developed by Compile Heart and published by NIS America.