The voice-over talent for Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] has been revealed and includes some returning favorites.
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance], when it arrives for the 3DS this Summer, will be packed with some familiar voices from past Kingdom Hearts games.
- Leonard Nimoy – Best known for his role as Spock on Star Trek, Leonard Nimoy reprises his role as Master Xehanort, the main antagonist of the KINGDOM HEARTS series and archenemy of Sora and Riku.
- Haley Joel Osment – Known for his role in the critically acclaimed The Sixth Sense, Haley Joel Osment returns to play Sora, the main protagonist in the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise, working to complete the Mark of Mastery exam and become a true Keyblade Master.
- David Gallagher – Remembered for his work on 7th Heaven, David Gallagher joins the cast again as Riku, struggling to become a true Keyblade Master alongside his best friend, Sora.
- Hayden Panettiere – Noted for her performance on Heroes, Hayden Panettiere returns to voice Xion, a 14th member of Organization XIII, an organization that stands against Sora and his friends.
- Jesse McCartney – Recording artist Jesse McCartney reprises his roles as the heroes, Roxas and Ventus.
- Quinton Flynn – Known best for his voice acting on Robot Chicken, Quinton Flynn returns as Axel / Lea, another member of Organization XIII.