Rockstar Games have announced the first downloadable content pack for Max Payne 3 will be available on the 3rd July for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, with the PC version arriving on the 17th July. The pack includes three new maps for Max Payne 3 multiplayer featuring areas from the game’s final chapters, plus a new weapon, new item, new multiplayer faction and new achievements, along with Trophies and Social Club accomplishments. You’ll be able to pick up the Local Justice Pack for a discounted price of 480 Microsoft Points for Xbox Live, and £4.25 on PSN for a limited time. After this time, it will be 640 Microsoft Points or £5.49 on PSN and PC. For those of you who have purchased the Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass, it will be absolutely free.
- 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
- The Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
- Light Fingers Item for faster looting
- M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
- São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
Additionally on July 3rd, all pre-order and retail DLC will be available for purchase on Xbox LIVE and PSN (and free of charge for those of you who have purchased the Rockstar Pass), which includes the following:
- Cemetery Map: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
- Silent Killer Loadout Pack: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
- Pill Bottle Item: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
- Deadly Force Burst: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
- Classic Max Payne Character: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
PC players will also be able to get the pre-order and retail DLC on July 17th when the Local Justice Pack launches for PC.