The mighty SteelSeries, creators of quality peripherals, will be offering 10% of the proceeds from their new Pink Edition Siberia V2 Headset to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
“We’re proud to be working with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation and are thrilled to be giving our customers a chance to purchase a premium-quality gaming and entertainment headset that will also benefit a cause that is recognized and important to so many,” said Bruce Hawver, SteelSeries CEO. “It is our goal to reach, and hopefully exceed, a donation amount of $10,000 between now and October which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, for BCRF from this campaign.”
The SteelSeries Siberia v2 Headset Pink Edition features:
- A unique over-the-head suspension design
- 50mm driver units that output loud and clear sound
- Thick leather ear-cups that isolate outside noise
- Double-braided nylon cord with an in-line volume and mute control
- A retractable uni-directional microphone for convenience in switching the headset from a sound and communication headset on your PC for gaming and VoIP, to a headphone for listening to music and movies on your mobile device
The SteelSeries Siberia v2 Headset Pink Edition is available now on the SteelSeries Web Shopfor $89.99/ €89.99 MSRP. Consumers will also have the option to include an additional cash value donation to be submitted to BCRF during checkout. Details about the headset, SteelSeries’ partnership with BCRF and the donation tracker, can be found at http://steelseries.com/pink.