Scribblenauts Unlimited on Wii U GamePad features a new high definition side-scrolling open world experience. Players can help Maxwell solve robust puzzles and challenges by summoning any object you can imagine.
Created and developed by 5TH CELL, Scribblenauts Unlimited allows you to create your very own original objects, assign them unique properties and share them with your friends online. For the very first time, you will learn about Maxwell’s parents, his twin sister Lily and how he got his magical notepad.
Scribblenauts Unlimited Features include:
- All new unbound world, where you can explore an open universe consisting of 41 levels with 50+ starites and 500+ starite shards accounting for 20+ hours of gameplay and unlimited hours using every level as your very own playground.
- Object creation and sharing, is all possible with the new object creator. Use them within your game to solve puzzles and share them online with your friends.
- Object library allows you to store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell’s ‘magic backpack’ for easy access.
- In multiplayer mode, you can play with a friend who can drop in using a Wii Remote and take control of any object in the game.
- The merit board, is a comprehensive list of hints, including the new ‘Starite Vision’ helper, which will highlight all nearby starites and starite shards.