While Fruitbat Factory work hard at localizing War of the Human Tanks for the English-speaking audience, they manage to find the time to release a teaser trailer.
War of the Human Tanks series pits the group of Human Tanks commanded by the player against the opposing Commanding Officers and their forces in a campaign fought on a series of grid-based maps.
Features of the final game will include:
- Fast-paced strategic battles
- Branching, multi-ended storyline deliciously crafted with black humor
- Use resources earned from battles to develop new tanks
- Customize your tanks with various modules to deadly effect
- Multiple endings based on your performance
- Replay the story keeping your previously earned units and resources
- Free battle mode to practice and gather extra supplies
“This first teaser trailer illustrates the tactical side of War of the Human Tanks while also giving a sneak peek into the storyline and art style” says Ozhan Sen, Localization Manager for Fruitbat Factory. “To progress through the campaign, players will have to understand their units and utilize them to their full capacity. The game will challenge players by encouraging their successes, while mistakes can also open new paths for the player.”
War of the Human Tanks is set to release for PC this Autumn.