Once again, those damned Orcs must die when the sequel to Robot Entertainment’s hit Orcs Must Die! arrives on Steam at the end of the month. Owners of the first game will get 10 exclusive levels.
The 10 maps from the original game will be available in a special co-op classic mode automatically. Those who have yet to sample the delights of the first game can pick the game up now for a special discount price at store.steampowered.com/app/102600/.
Orcs Must Die! 2 begins just days after the ending of the original game. With the rifts closed and the magical Order dead, the War Mage finds himself suddenly thrust into a new battle against the mindless orc mob. He has a powerful, if questionable, new companion in the Sorceress, an ex-War Mage responsible for the destruction of the Order.
Orcs Must Die! 2 Key Features:
- Co-Op! – Play as the War Mage, the headstrong hero who charges into danger, or play as the more strategic Sorceress who keeps the mob at bay with mind-control and magic.
- Story-based Campaign – Pick up where the original game left off with a brand new story-based campaign that you can play in Single-Player or Co-Op!
- Endless Mode – Play alone or join a friend to put your skills to the test against endless waves of increasingly difficult enemies.
- Classic Mode – Steam players who own the original Orcs Must Die! will automatically unlock co-op versions of 10 fan-favorite levels from the original game featuring new enemies!
- Over 20 Deadly Enemies – Face an army of vile new creatures like Earth Elementals, Trolls, and Bile Bats. And they’ve brought all of your favorite trap-fodder from the original Orcs Must Die! along with them!
- More than 50 Traps, Weapons, and Guardians – Choose from an enormous armory of new and classic defenses, including an all new assortment of magical trinkets.
- Massive Upgrade System – With more than 225 persistent trap and weapon upgrades to unlock, you can build an arsenal perfectly suited to your slaying style.