Tragnarion Studios have released a trailer for their upcoming third-person shooter, which will be arriving on XBLA, PSN and, interestingly, Mac later in the year.
In the game, players will face a seemingly insurmountable foe in the alien-infested facilities and military on Nogari Island. In order to survive, they must secure their own double agent who’s infiltrated the Corporation and then recover a meteorite fragment that Nogari has used to develop a powerful new energy source, Ambrosia — which has given them global control. In order to succeed in the mission and save the world, players will need to utilise all their skill, firepower and certainly their teammates to the fullest.
- Up to 4-player Co-op Campaign with over six hours of gameplay
- Four playable characters, each with different weapons, handling stats and a distinct combination of special abilities
- Unique flashbacks per playable character, showing you critical past events that shed a new light on your role in the story
- XP system which tracks your experience, unlocking powerful gameplay rewards in Campaign and Multiplayer modes
- Nine weapons, plus multiple variants of each to suit your playing style
- Up to eight players in death-match, team death-match and capture-the-flag multiplayer versus modes with five action-packed maps
- 37 Badges to unlock on Mac, and 12 Achievements/Trophies to unlock on 360 and PS3