Get serious about Valve’s newly released Counter-Strike: Global Offensive with a range of serious peripherals from SteelSeries.
SteelSeries Siberia v2 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Headset – $99.99 / €99.99
Clear sound and communication in Counter-Strike can mean the difference between victory and failure for your game and team. The SteelSeries Siberia v2 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Headset isolates atmospheric noise with sound-dampening foam and leather ear cushions, while its over-the-head suspension design makes the headset comfortable and lightweight. The headset also features:
- Camouflage color featured on the earcups and headband
- 50mm driver units
- Retractable, uni-directional microphone
- An in-line volume and microphone mute control
- 3m / 9.8ft black rubber cord with 3.5mm connections
SteelSeries Kana Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Mouse – $59.99 / €59.99
The ambidextrous SteelSeries Kana Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Gaming Mouse features a total of 6 buttons including two XL-sized side buttons which allow for easy-reach and quick, rapid-fire. The mouse also features:
- An optical sensor with speeds of 1,600 -3,200 DCPI
- SteelSeries Engine compatibility – create unlimited player profiles and custom settings
- Camouflage design with rubberized, sweat-resistant coating and the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive logo
- A white illuminated scroll wheel with up to 4 levels of pulsation options
- CPI toggle button to switch between high and low CPI settings
- XL-size high-performance UPE material feet for a smooth, consistent glide
- 2m / 6.5ft double-braided nylon cord
SteelSeries Counter-Strike: Global Offensive QcK Mousepad – $14.99 / €14.99
With a non-slip rubber base to keep from moving and an optimized texture surface for a smooth and consistent glide, the SteelSeries Counter-Strike: Global Offensive QcK Mousepad also features the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive logo from the game.
Head to the website at http://steelseries.com/csgo for more details and how to order.