Cradle, the science fiction first person PC adventure game needs your help. As a part of the game launch planning, Cradle has been added to the Steam Greenlight service. In order to make the game subsequently available on Steam service, they need your support. You can choose to say yes, or not interested. We highly recommend you watch the trailers.
The game is by Flying Café For Semianimals and the story is built around the relations of the protagonist and a mechanized girl, who by enigmatic circumstances find themselves together in a yurt among the desert Mongolian hills. The player is to restore the lost functions of his companion’s mechanical body parts and together reveal the mystery of the neglected entertainment park found not far from the yurt.
- First-person 3D-quest/adventure
- Freedom of movement within the game realm
- Unique game atmosphere formed by the combination of elements pertaining to various cultures and epochs
- Multi-level context of the story
- Highly-detailed graphics of the game locations
- Increased density of unique interactive objects providing extra story details
- Combination of classic quest mechanics with dynamic arcade puzzles
- Specific system of displaying character emotions
- Hidden objects offering bonuses to the player
- Alternative game ending available