EA today outlined the benefits of the 2012 – 2013 EA Sports Season Ticket program. The second year of the program is bigger and better with even more value accessible to EA Sports consumers with the addition of more than $100 of paid downloadable content (DLC) across the five participating franchises; Madden NFL, NHL, FIFA, and Tiger Woods PGA Tour.
In addition to the $100 of paid DLC content included, the program will continue to offer three day early access to all participating titles and 20% off any additional paid downloadable content purchased for the participating titles.* A one-year EA SPORTS Season Ticket subscription is available now for £19.99.
Madden NFL 13 (Xbox only for Europe) :
- North America and Mexico Early access date – Friday, August 24, 2012 (6:00pm EST)
- Europe, Australia and New Zealand Early access date – Monday, August 27, 2012 (6:00pm CEST)
- Included paid DLC – One Legendary and 24 Pro Madden packs – one per week for 24 consecutive weeks – for use in Madden Ultimate Team
- 20% off additional DLC content purchased for Madden NFL 13.
FIFA 13 :
- North America and Mexico Early access date – Friday, September 21, 2012 (6:00pm EST)
- Europe, Australia and New Zealand Early access date – Saturday, September 22, 2012 (6:00pm CEST)
- Included paid DLC – 24 FIFA Ultimate Team Gold Premium packs, one per week for 24 consecutive weeks to help build an ultimate team of football superstars
- 20% off additional DLC content purchased for FIFA 13.