TT Games’ have left the movie franchises behind for this new LEGO game coming to the 3DS and the shiny new Wii U. Get hyped about LEGO City: Undercover with this awesome new trailer for the Wii U version –
Features will include:
- The Wii U GamePad is woven seamlessly into the game-play experience. Players use it to scan for hidden clues and criminals, receive mission updates and place waypoints on an overhead city map that displays their position in real time.
- Experience LEGO City like never before. Players will encounter familiar play sets come to life as they explore the vast city, looking for clues to bring Rex Fury to justice.
- Players can go undercover with a variety of disguises, including a firefighter, a construction worker and even a robber, and use their unique abilities to solve puzzles and access new areas of the city.
- There are more than 100 vehicles for players to collect and use to explore the city, including sports cars, motorcycles and even aircraft.
- LEGO video games are known for their humor and parody, and LEGO City: Undercover delivers this and more with fully voiced characters and ambient crowds, bringing LEGO City to life.