Namco and Atari announced that they will release RollerCoaster Tycoon 3D on Nintendo 3DS to the European and Australasian markets in October.
Developed by n-Space, RollerCoaster Tycoon 3D marks the return of one of the most popular game franchises and delivers an innovative and robust theme park simulator to the next generation of Tycoon fans.
New features exclusively for Nintendo 3DS include:
- An entirely new gameplay mode called “Coaster Story”, which blends together tutorials and park challenges into a cohesive and entertaining narrative and offers players tons of special unlockable content.
- The first-person view for coaster rides fully immerses players with the innovative 3D display exclusive to Nintendo 3DS.
- The ability to freely customize the design of roller coasters and theme parks with the use of a stylus and the touch-screen interface.
- Just like at a real theme park, take a snapshot of yourself on a ride and share it with your friends
Gyro sensor allows players to look around their theme park by simply tilting their Nintendo 3DS.
- Create the ultimate coaster and easily share it with friends through StreetPass
- Invite your StreetPass Mii Plaza friends to your theme park.