Hellfire Games is delighted to announce the release of Home Tycoon, this will be a brand new free-to-play city-building game in PlayStation Home for the PlayStation 3, and will be the very first of it’s kind in the simulation genre. Home Tycoon will launch in North America and Europe today.
It will feature a robust city-building simulation, hours of story-driven missions and activities, 16-player online street racing, and over 50 avatar rewards to earn, Home Tycoon is unlike anything you’ve played before. As the new Mayor, you’ll craft and personalize your city using over 60 unlockable buildings, including luxury homes, public parks, apartment complexes, power plants, research hospitals, police stations, and much more, the only limit is your imagination.
“We’re always thinking about how to deliver exciting new experiences to PlayStation Home,” said Jeff Posey, President of Hellfire Games. “Home Tycoon is the first game of its kind, and we’ve worked hard to include something for everyone. I can’t wait to see what our players do with the creative freedom to build their dream city from the ground up.”
- Create your city from a birds-eye view and explore it at street level as your Home avatar
- Balance your economy to maximize income, population growth, & citizen happiness
- Build custom racetracks and race against your friends
- Make your city shine with dynamic day & night controls
- Compete on the leaderboards and visit other cities at the Train Station
- Expand your empire with mission packs, unlockable rewards, and suburb cities
- Unlock over 50 avatar rewards and more than 60 buildings
Home Tycoon is free to play, and requires only a PlayStation 3 system and an Internet connection. Join the Home Tycoon community today at http://facebook.com/HomeTycoon to get the latest updates.