Once again providing peripherals to die for, the SteelSeries Call of Duty: Black Ops II mouse and mouse pads are sure to delight when they become available on November 13th.
The Call of Duty: Black Ops II Gaming Mouse – $69.99 / €69.99
Designed to withstand frantic fire and deal sniper accurate zombie headshots, the Call of Duty: Black Ops II Mouse brings PC players professional-grade hardware for controlling the future technology inside the game. Powered by SteelSeries Engine, the Call of Duty Gaming Mouse comes with pre-defined profiles created by top Professional Call of Duty players, the ability to create and store an unlimited amount of profiles and macros and track statistics about how players are using the mouse buttons so they can evaluate and improve their performance. In addition, the mouse also features:
- A co-branded design including the Call of Duty: Black Ops II theme, with a rubberized soft-touch, hand-sweat resistant coating
- Orange illumination with multiple levels of pulsation that can be adjusted at the scroll wheel and the Call of Duty: Black Ops II logo design
- Best-in-class hardware switches and pro-grade laser sensor supporting up to 5,700 CPI
- An ambidextrous, all-grip design with 7 programmable buttons
- XL-size, high-performance UPE material feet for a smooth and consistent glide
- 2m / 6.5ft double-braided nylon cord
Call of Duty: Black Ops II QcK Mousepads – $14.99 / €14.99 each
The Call of Duty: Black Ops II QcK Mousepads have non-slip rubber bases holding them in place during heated game play and optimized texture surfaces for a smooth and consistent glide. The Call of Duty: Black Ops II Badge Edition QcK features the official game logo badge, while the Soldier and Orange Soldier Editions feature the silhouette of a black ops future soldier.
For more information, head over to steelseries.com/cod