Enterbrain’s Famitsu magazine unveiled some new DLC costumes for Tales of Xillia 2 . The four costumes inspired by characters from previous ‘Tales of’ games will be available for $3.75 each, beginning on the 22nd November.
- Tales of Innocence’s Ruca Milda costume for Ludger
- Tales of Destiny’s Dymlos Timber costume for Gaius
- Tales of Symphonia’s Sheena Fujibayashi costume for Muse
- Tales of Innocence’s Asras costume for Ludger (after transformation)
The swimsuit costumes for Muse, Ludger and Gais will begin distribution on the 15th November for 300 yen each. If players already own costumes from the first Tales of Xillia game, these can be reused for returning characters in the second game. The Sports costumes will be released on the 8th November and will be available for 300 yen.
- Basketball uniform for Ludger
- American football uniform for Jude
- Tennis uniform for Milla
- Soccer uniform for Leia
- Baseball uniform for Alvin
- Rhythmic gymnastics uniform for Elise
- Horseback archery uniform for Rowen
- Judo uniform for Gaius
- Swimming uniform for Muse