Immanitas Entertainment announces the release of Crash Dummy on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This classic platformer will be available on the App Store end of November 2012.
The lovable crash impact dummy Cid is getting bored: day in day out he is subjected to the same old safety tests. However, when one fateful day professor B.M. Werken’s daughter is kidnapped by his arch-nemesis D-Troit, Cid finally gets his opportunity to live the life of adventure and become a hero. The players take control of Cid and help him navigate 10 varied levels, broken down into three stages each. Whether it’s in sewers, swamps, ice or lava Cid has to jump, climb and sneak his way past many different obstacles and challenges.
The story is told through lovingly crafted cartoons and short video sequences. With 25 different types of enemies and seven mighty bosses, Cid has to use his whole arsenal of weaponry, including bazookas, ice lasers and flamethrowers.
- Bringing a classic gaming brand to iOS
- 10 levels split into three stages each with 7 bosses
- High quality cartoons and video sequences tell the story
- Different abilities including sneaking, climbing, running and sliding
- Various weapons including bazookas, ice lasers and flamethrowers
- 25 different enemy types.
Crash Dummy for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch will be released in November 2012 and will be available in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.