The upcoming indie title from White Paper Games, which happens to be looking for votes on Steam Greenlight, has a new trailer showing off the gameplay and environments.
In Ether One you are a Restorer. An individual with a lost identity who is sent into the minds of mentally ill humans to restructure their broken memories. Tasked with restoring the mind of a client named Jean you must explore the depths of her memories in order to rebuild the fragile structures within.
Restore her memories. Restore yours.
- Restructure the world around you using your powers of restoration.
- Use memory artifacts to solve cryptic puzzles of the mind.
- Navigate a hand-painted world where science-fiction meets the English coastline.
- Immerse in a mature tale of love, loss, hope and freedom.
- Explore and be rewarded with secret locations and story artifacts hidden in each memory.
- Interact with your surroundings by rummaging through drawers, cupboards and more.