The Dark Triad: Dragon’s Death, a 3D isometric turn-based RPG from Autoloot Games, will be looking for funding through a Kickstarter campaign in mid-March.
Autoloot Games have released the intro video and some pre-alpha screens to get people interested. The game is also available to vote for on Steam Greenlight, so give it a vote. Here is some info about the game -
- A deep history with unexpected twists and many secrets to uncover.
- Brutal and bloody turn-based combats. A brand new system where you define the degree of action & strategy and the speed of battles.
- Choose among 4 different cool classes.
- A brand new skills & specialty system. Customize your own builds.
- Hundreds of quests & side quests, with non-boring intriguing dialogues.
- A vast map for you to enjoy during tens of hours.
- An incredible host of enemies for you to slash & crush.
- Pets and Sacred Guardians to assist you in the heat of the battle.
- Fully detailed characters and environments in 3D.
- Items system with thousands of combinations and unique artifacts.
- More than 5000 achievements.
The Dark Triad: Dragon’s Death is a 3D isometric RPG computer game, where we’ve created our own combat and IA system from scratch, and the same goes for the story, as you can see in the game intro video.
Our goal in the end is to make a funny, immersive game with a balanced mix of combat & story for all RPG fans to enjoy.
What makes the game even more interesting is the wealth of experience that the developers at Autoloot Games bring to the table. Between them, they have worked on games such as Age of Conan, Warhammer Online, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, Heroes of Sparta 2, RuneScape, Social Empires, Social Wars, Dragon City, Dark Warriors, and other minor PC, DS, Wii and Xbox360 games.
Check out the official site for more information, and keep an eye out for the Kickstarter campaign when it begins in March.