Eastasiasoft and SideQuest Studios have teamed up together and are currently working on RPG, ‘Rainbow Skies‘, which is currently in early development for consoles and handheld in 2014. Check out the latest stunning work-in-progress screenshots below.
“Built on Rainbow Moon’s system, Rainbow Skies is a completely new game that is set in a new world with new characters and a new story,” said Marcus Pukropski, CEO of SideQuest Studios. “A lot of feedback has been taken into consideration and we are confident that Rainbow Skies will offer an even deeper and more versatile gameplay experience, while staying absolutely true to its roots. We can’t wait to show more of Rainbow Skies to our fans.”
These are just some of the new features that players can expect from Rainbow Skies:
- Monsters can be caught, upgraded, and become part of the player’s party
- An advanced battle system with new combo attacks
- New treasure-hunt quests and an improved side quest system
- Various buildings can be entered and explored
- A lot of new and exciting dungeon elements
- New mini games
- Tons of new and exciting content that will keep gamers hooked
Rainbow Skies is currently in an early development stage and expected to launch for consoles and handhelds in late 2014.