As is to be expected, BradyGames have released a pair of guide books for today’s release of BioShock Infinite.
Explore every part of BioShock Infinite with illustrated maps and a full campaign walkthrough. Take your game further thanks to tips and tactics for using every weapon and ability at the hardest level and find every collectible with detailed lists and appendices.
BioShock Infinite puts players in the shoes of U.S. Cavalry veteran turned hired gun Booker DeWitt. Indebted to the wrong people and with his life on the line, DeWitt has only one opportunity to wipe his slate clean. He must rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned since childhood and locked up in the flying city of Columbia. With the help of BioShock Infinite Strategy Guides, navigate DeWitt past countless dangers and enemies, and find out more about the characters and exciting storyline.
Signature Series Features (£14.99, 272 pages):
- Foreword - by Creative Director, Ken Levine
- The Mission – Researched on site at Irrational Games, our in-depth walkthrough guides you through every step of the game and highlights every collectible item. The walkthrough is written in a spoiler-free format that alerts the reader of choices in the story and leaves the outcomes to be discovered
- Illustrated Maps – Our illustrated maps call out every pertinent item in the floating city of Columbia. Learn the location of every Vigor, vending machine, and static piece of Gear for 100% completion
- The Enemies of the People – Expert strategies and tactics for dealing with the denizens of Columbia. Learn the strengths and weaknesses of every heavy hitter so you can dispatch them when the need arises
- The Guns Of Liberty – Detailed data and information for all of the arms and armament of BioShock Infinite. Learn the best uses for every gun and Vigor in this dangerous world
- And Much, Much More – Special supplementary information by the Irrational Games’ staff, strategies for unlocking every Achievement and Trophy, transcriptions of every Voxophone, and a vast collection of images you won’t find anywhere else
Limited Edition Features (£19.99, 272 pages):
- The Bird/Cage Key – This exclusive 4” enameled metal replica keychain of the iconic Freedom Key is a must have for any BioShock Infinite fan
- Exclusive Board Game Card – Includes an exclusive action card for the upcoming BioShock Infinite board game
- Foreword – by Creative Director, Ken Levine
- Deluxe Hardcover – All of the tips and tactics that are included in our Signature Series guide, packaged in a deluxe hard cover featuring exclusive cover art