Paradox Interactive’s Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet is now available for Android and iOS tablets.
Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a dropper of valuable consumer electronics, today announced that Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet is now available for iPad and Android tablets. The new game, which brings the iconic and colorful wizards to handheld computery not-quite-phone machines for the first time, is an all-new adventure based on the bestselling PC franchise. Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet will allow up to four iPad and Android tablet users to play cooperatively in the same game from their different devices, using a proprietary blend of magic and bribes. Mostly bribes.
The game can be conjoured to mobile devices here: http://squaretablet.magickagame.com/
Developed by Ludosity, Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet was originally going to be called “Wizards of Relatively Square Tablets” until everyone realized that was literally the worst acronym. In addition to having a better title, Wizards of the Square Tablet features the creative spellcasting gameplay that Magicka fans have come to love, alongside an all-new story and graphics.
The game includes:
- Spellbinding Spellcasting: Combine elements to create thousands of spell combinations
- Play with “friends”: 4-player co-op mayhem with many “accidental” team-kills
- Original Story: All-new campaign for single or multiplayer
- Sizzling Tablet-on-Tablet Action: Cross-platform co-op between iOS and Android
- Fat Loot on Thin Screens: New items and powers unique to both iOS and Android
- Semi-appropriate Humor: Spend hours touching a representation of yourself