GAME is teaming up with Namco Bandai and Trion Worlds to host a lock-in campaign like no other for upcoming online shooter Defiance.
Taking over five locations in five different cities across five consecutive nights, the Defiance tour gives the gaming community a chance to get hands-on time with this ground-breaking, massively multiplayer 3rd person shooter — due for release on April 2nd.
Gamers will get an amazing early glimpse into what to expect for release, as well as food and refreshments to keep them fuelled through the action. All the lock-in players will receive a beta access key to continue their adventure as ‘Ark Hunters’ during the Defiance online beta from March 21st. Gamers can also pre-order Defiance in-store or online right now.
To join the fight — and your local GAME Defiance lock-in — pop in to your local store or send them a tweet! Gamers must be 18 to attend.
- Sunday 17th March Sheffield — Evolution, The Plaza, 8 Fitzwilliam Street, Sheffield S1 4JL
- Monday 18th March Manchester — Walkabout, 13 Quay Street, Manchester, M33 HN
- Tuesday 19th March Birmingham – Walkabout, Langley Bldg, Regency Wharf, 266a-271 Broad St, Bs 2ds
- Wednesday 20th March Peterborough – Solstice Bar, Northminster Rd, Town Centre, Peterborough, PE1 1YN
- Thursday 21st March London – The Assembly House, 292-4 Kentish town Rd, Camden London NW 52TG
GAME is also offering customers the chance to get their itchy trigger fingers around a Collectors Edition of Defiance, featuring an exclusive Hellbug statue, an Art of Defiance art book, Defiance soundtrack and bonus DVD, a VBI contract, two Defiance postcards and in-game items, including an Ark Hunter Infiltration outfit, seven-day XP boost, and an exclusive weapon. Check out the Collectors Edition of Defiance in your local store, or search Defiance online at www.game.co.uk.