Kalypso Media have announced the Anna Extended Edition is now available to purchase in stores across the UK and Export territories. The Anna Extended Edition boasts an improved interface and includes new puzzles and new evironments allowing for more hours of gameplay as as exclusive box extras.
Features of Anna – Extended Edition:
- A haunting tale of psychological terror
- Physics-based environmental puzzles
- Eight possible endings, each determined by the player’s action
- New environments, puzzles, interface and music
- Improved Graphics
- New in game character: “The Wife Doll” with own AI
- New Game Over state
- Poster with alternative cover artwork
- Complete soundtrack on CD
- Art book for the game
Anna is a first-person horror adventure that explores the darkest depths of the human psyche. Set in an abandoned sawmill nestled high in the Italian mountains, Anna challenges the player to uncover horrific clues and use them to solve puzzles related to your character’s dark past. The player’s behavior does not only determine the mental health of the main character but can also change locations and unveil new secrets leading to one of eight possible endings.