Subatomic Studios is launching the Android version of their hit tower defense game, Fieldrunners 2, on April 24th. Android owners will be able to get the game in the Google Play app store next Wednesday.
Fieldrunners 2 originally launched on the iPhone and iPod Touch last July, and Android fans have been eagerly awaiting its arrival ever since. Subatomic Studios is thrilled to say that the Android version of Fieldrunners 2 will be a real treat for fans. Thanks to an all new game engine designed specifically for Fieldrunners 2, Subatomic Studios has been able to make a hyper polished port that feels completely at home on Android devices.
New Features included:
- Pint sized invaders seeking revenge!
- A tower that launches bee hives!
- Tons of levels in a 20+ hour campaign!
- Revolutionary AI – each enemy creates a dynamic, realistic path through the battlefield!
- Gorgeous, hand painted, 2D graphics by award winning artists!
- 20 unique, upgradeable weapons!
- Custom load-outs let you pick the perfect weapons for each battle!
- Air strikes, mines and powerful items so you can strike with the precision of a surgeon!
- Time Trial, Sudden Death and Puzzle maps bring all new challenges to tower defense!
- Trenches, bridges and tunnels add new dimensions to gameplay!
- Collect all the Elite enemies to become the ultimate tower defense champion!
- A tower that turns enemies into barnyard animals!