Build 180520 for Serious Sam 3 is released via Steam. If you have previously opted into public beta, you already have this. But for those who haven’t, take a hop, skip and jump to check out the latest changes within the game.
- Fixed a crash after initial dialog on Silent Riddler that happened on some machines.
- Fixed problem with black screen when aiming with assault rifle weapon and post-processing effect allows very high exposure range.
- Fixed crash when entering Extras menu in Bulgarian locale.
- Added safety checks to prevent faulty drivers from crashing when they try to load GLSL shaders cached by older versions of driver.
- Multiplayer: Fixed speed hack cheat detection sometimes erroneously marking players as hacked.
- OSX: Split screen is now supported on OSX.
Via Steam News