bitComposer’s Thunder Wolves is nearly ready to launch on PC and pre0rdering the game through Steam will result in a 20% discount.
The Thunder Wolves are taking off next week to give some evildoers a hefty whipping; the game can be pre-ordered on Steam before its release on May 15. Early birds get a discount of 20% off the regular price of €14.99.
The Thunder Wolves are landing on Steam on May 15. The engines are already warmed up for the game’s upcoming release on Microsoft’s Xbox 360 Entertainment System and Sony’s PlayStation 3.
There are missions that are so dangerous and secret that only the best of the best are up to the job—and it is just this kind of mission that calls for the Thunder Wolves! These daring helicopter pilots are equipped with explosive weapons and ready for anything.
In the two-fisted arcade shooter Thunder Wolves, the player becomes part of this formidable group of pilots who carry out every order, no matter how dangerous, with unequalled precision and speed, no matter whether it requires protecting an oil platform, destroying a chemical factory, or stopping advancing enemies in their tracks.
Their goal is nothing less than saving the world, and this requires staying a step ahead of the terrorists by finding out just what they are planning.
Key features include:
- Get ready for some old-school helicopter action in this relentless, adrenaline-pumping arcade shoot ‘em up.
- Let the earth tremble! A fully destroyable environment allows you to unleash unprecedented devastation.
- Choose the right equipment for every job! 9 different helicopters and a wide arsenal of weapons are available.
- See the world! 13 action-packed missions in four different regions.
- Carry out a wide variety of missions, from stealth and escort operations to seek and destroy missions.
- Enemies galore: from terrorist foot soldiers and land vehicles to enemy helicopters.
- Spectacular boss battles will stretch your gaming skills to the limit.
- Local multiplayer mode tag team! Create a unit with a friend and fly into battle in co-op mode as pilot and gunner.