NeocoreGames’ The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is now available to buy on Steam for $14.99.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing pits players in fierce battles against familiar supernatural foes in a one-of-a-kind action-RPG. Following the journey of Van Helsing, son of the famed vampire hunter Abraham Van Helsing, players can partake in immersive cooperative multiplayer to watch the engrossing dark storyline unfold. A tale wrought with wry humor and snappy dialogue, the dark adventure presents larger-than-life obstacles to overcome yet delivers a romantic charm of a fantastical 19th century Europe.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing key features:
- Detailed level-up system – Players are able to spend points on hit points, mana, damage, and much more as they traverse through skill trees to mold Van Helsing to their liking.
- Hunter’s Lair – A central hub for players to stash collected loot, trade with non-playable characters, accept new quests from allies who join the resistance against the scientific scourge, teleport between locations, and utilize the alchemy lab.
- Tower-defense mini-game – When the Hunter’s Lair is attacked by enemies, players have the opportunity to defend their home with deployable traps and several upgradable functions to ward off evil.
- Rage system – Enabling players to have up to three active skill modifiers called PowerUps, players have the ability to charge their PowerUps by way of spending Rage points collected from impressive feats.
- Unique companion system – Lady Katarina, a ghost with snappy wit, comes to the support of Van Helsing with her own set of abilities, behaviors, and skill tree .