UFO Interactive Games, today announced their plans to release the top-down, vertical scrolling shooter, Mamorukun Curse! on the PlayStation Network for the PlayStation 3 on July 16th, 2013 across North America for $19.99.
In Mamorukun Curse! players will choose from any one of seven different characters-all with different gameplay mechanics and bullet-based attack patterns-as they shoot and dodge their way through waves of screen-filling enemy fire.
With multiple game play modes, online leaderboards, 66 challenging PS3 Trophies to unlock, loads of over-the-top tongue in cheek humor, as well as all of the previously released downloadable content (DLC) from the original Japanese version of the game (at no extra cost), it is up to the players bring peace back to the Underworld once again.
- 3 exciting game play modes: Netherworld Action Mode, Arcade Mode, and Story Mode
- Online Leaderboards: Use Curse Powers to rack up huge bonuses and challenge your friends to the top-ranking spot of the online leaderboards
- Includes all previously released DLC from the original Japanese version
- 2 Extra Netherworld Adventures Courses
- 2 Additional playable characters: Nowa and Rukino for use in Arcade Mode and Netherworld Adventures Mode
- Alternate Costumes for all 7 characters
- 66 challenging PS3 Trophies to unlock