NASCAR The Game: 2013, is available now for pre-purchase with Beta Access on Steam. This is the first title in the series available on Steam and PC, featuring all of the official drivers, teams and tracks from the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
In NASCAR The Game: 2013, players can drive straight into an authentic NASCAR experience, filled with intense graphics and competitive AI, all backed from a strong and supportive multiplayer system. Jump into the driver’s seat of a Gen 6 model stock car and race towards the finish line in hopes to be crowned the Sprint Cup Series Champion. Featuring Inside Line Highlights, relive and rewrite iconic moments from recent NASCAR races, all recreated using telemetry data. Update packs including the Inside Line Highlights will be released throughout the 2013 NASCAR season.
Here are some key details for NASCAR The Game: 2013:
- Race your way to the highest rank and become the renowned champion of the official NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Delivering an authentic NASCAR experience in stunning visuals, duel against competitive and aggressive AI in every race
- Design and drive a Gen 6 model stock car using the brand new paint booth toolkit
- Race as any of the 43 NASCAR drivers and challenge others on official 2013 NASCAR tracks
- Immerse yourself in full race weekends, including practice, qualifying and race sessions
- Relive and rewrite history from the most recent NASCAR races, including the 2013 season as it happens
- NASCAR The Game: 2013 is supported by BigPicture, allowing for full controller support when playing on a TV