Get ready for some hell and damnation as Nordic Games bring Painkiller Hell & Damnation to the PS3 and Xbox360 today with a demonic price of £24.99.
The game features 14 adrenaline fuelled levels with four intense boss levels, and one level exclusive to each platform that can only be defeated with the use of the devastating and unique arsenal of weapons.
Players assume the role of Daniel Garner who has been put in the unenviable position of being the toy of darkness and light to fight his way past hordes of demons and fiends. The only question is: will he be able to stop the powerful creatures that stand in his way so that he can be reunited with his wife Catherine?
“We know console users have been waiting for this day and we’re excited to be getting Painkiller out there to them,” said Reinhard Pollice, Business & Product Development Director at Nordic Games. “The console community deserved the quality that matched the polished PC version, so we have been working hard alongside The Farm 51 to do this. The PC version has been a huge success and we’re delighted that the demonic gameplay can now be experienced by even more people, and with controllers.”
· A modern remake of the Classic shooters, Painkiller and Battle Out Of Hell
· 14 adrenaline filled levels, including 4 Boss levels
· One map exclusively for the Playstation 3 console and one designed exclusively for the Xbox 360
· Over 30 of the nastiest, darkest creatures from Hell
· Devastating and unique arsenal of weapons
· Singleplayer and Co-operative Campaigns spread across 4 Chapters
· PvP and PvE Multiplayer modes
· The soundtrack is forged in the same furnace as the weapons: heavy metal
· Powered by Unreal Engine 3
· NO Kill-streak bonuses or airstrikes
· NO auto-heal
· NO AK-47, NO M16 or that sort of sh*t; just a healthy dose of 666 calibre weapons!