Coffee Stain Studios announced today that the first DLC expansion pack for Sanctum 2 will release on June 26th for PC via Steam. As the first of four major DLC expansion packs planned for the tower-defense/first-person shooter hybrid, Road to Elysion features new explosive weaponry, impressive tower additions and enhanced enemies, as well as an additional mysterious playable character revealing a darker Sanctum 2 storyline.
“The DLCs for Sanctum 2 will be much more substantial and larger compared to the DLCs for the first Sanctum,” says Oscar Jilsen, Lead Designer at Coffee Stain Studios. “You will see new maps, enemies, perks, weapons, towers, and even a new playable character once in a while. Our goal with the DLCs for Sanctum 2 is to add more replayability and more mind-blowing madness for our biggest fans!”
Road To Elysion Expansion Pack Key Features:
- New Playable Character – The DLC storyline centers around TSYGAN, a new shadowy playable character.
- New Weapons – Two weapons have been added including the rapid-firing Gatling Laser.
- New Tower Options – Two new towers, including the Range Spire, that dramatically increases the range of nearby offensive towers.
- Four Additional Unique Maps – Four brand new maps with refreshing interactive elements add exciting new tactics to each DLC level.
- Enhanced Enemies – From new support monsters that heal and mutate the attacking horde to a brand new aerial enemy boss, players should be prepared for this heightened challenge.
- Additional Perks – Customize your character even more with six awesome new perks, including a perk that gives you a pet robot that will fight for you!