The popular iOS and Android game from Digital Tales has now made its way onto Windows Phone 8.
Developed by Digital Tales on Microsoft Windows Azure and awarded the Drago D’oro 2013 prize as Best Italian Independent Game, Battleloot Adventure is now available for download on the Windows Phone app store.
Blending the RPG strategy genre with a mockingly witty approach to casual gaming and leveraging the Windows Azure platform, Battleloot Adventure sets players on a memorable voyage through a series of comical, fantastical regions to the thriving core of wealthy Kameloot.
Charged with hiring an alliance of satirical mercenaries who willingly (but not so diligently) serve one of four legendary cities, players battle rival soldiers of fortune, magical entities, hoodlums and wondrous creatures to win the “Grand Gossip Notoriety Prize”, which will earn them the Kingdom Sovereign’s tax relief. Clobber the competition and win the most gold for a tax-free future in the land’s most affluent realm! With Battleloot Adventure players have intuitive touch-based control over their motley crew, leading characters through a medley of challenges from one end of Kameloot to the other.
- Over 60 stages to choose from and a unique “Feat” to top it off
- Turn-based RPG gameplay for strategically planned attacks
- Coordinate your company for the best offensive and defensive balance on the battlefield
- Special and Auto skills help to beat each dastardly enemy
- Assist your comrades and Block the bad guys, commanding a level playing field at each turn
- A unique Combo System maximizes players’ points in each battle
- An assortment of magical and non-magical environments
- Fully customizable characters
- A blend of cartoon-like characters and gorgeous hand-painted backdrops
“Battleloot Adventure has just conquered a new platform. Following the success of previous versions, we are now looking forward to gaining some traction on Windows Phone, a rapidly growing OS representing a key distribution cannel in the competitive world of mobile entertainment” explained Giovanni Bazzoni, Digital Tales’ CEO.
“Gaming is experiencing a strong growth and the proliferation of mobile devices complementing home consoles, in addition to the option to leverage innovative solutions and applications anywhere, multiply the opportunities for users, now belonging to different age groups and genders” stated Stefania Duico, Director of the Windows Phone division at Microsoft Italia. “We are excited at the prospect of enriching the Windows Phone Store with such a well-received and successful title as Battleloot Adventure, thus further increasing the entertainment offer dedicated to Windows Phone users with some of the best content currently available on the market”.
Battleloot Adventure can be downloaded for 0.99USD here