It is time to give your brain a workout with BBG Entertainment’s Einstein Enigma, which is available now for iOS devices through the App Store and Android devices through the Amazon App Store (Google Play Store coming soon) for £1.49.
Einstein Enigma allows players to challenge their brain in a playful, motivating way. The player has to solve more than 100 tricky levels. The basic principle of the game is to rotate six different colored wheels to match the different colour templates of each level. The degree of difficulty is increasing step by step, more and more elements including coloured wheels, cogwheels and more appear level by level. Einstein Enigma is inspired by the famous Enigma rotor cipher machine, which is also based on rotating wheels. The character of revered physicist Albert Einstein assists players in-game, guiding them through a tutorial. All levels and graphics of the game were individually designed with high levels of creativity, making this truly unique brain puzzle game a blast to play.
Munich-based BBG Entertainment has already hit the bull’s eye with its Einstein Brain Trainer for the iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Within a matter of days of launch, the game leapt into the top games apps sold around the world. On May 16th 2013 the Android version of Einstein Brain Trainer was awarded from the famous 148apps and Pocketgamer portal with the “BestAppEver” prize in the categories “Best Education App” and “Best Brain and Puzzle Game”.
Einstein Enigma is completely localized into English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Czech, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese and Korean language.
Einstein Enigma Features:
- More than 100 puzzles and combinations with increasing degree of difficulty
- Principle of six different colored rotating wheels which have to be rotated by the player to match different color templates
- Lots of elements and tricky combinations like wheels, cogwheels,… increase the complexity and fun
- Intuitive to use and easy to understand 5 second intro for the first level
- Difficulty for each puzzle determines star rating
- Coaching by the likeness of Albert Einstein