Fallen World, the interesting-looking tower defense/action RPG hybrid from Kuroato Media, is due to arrive on iOS devices on July 10th, and PC through Desura on July 18th.
Take the role of a deadly Cyborg Ninja; hack and slash your way through endless waves of robot enemies. Summon soldiers and torrent defense units into battle. Protect a young cyborg that holds the key to dismantling the mainframe and machine network. As the human’s last defense and only hope of survival, you must fight your way to the heart of the Machine City and save what is left of the fallen world.
Fallen World’s narrative was inspired by cyberpunk anime and films such as Appleseed, Terminator, and The Matrix Series. While the the game mechanics were designed with the idea of creating a totally new and unique, fast paced action, easy to play, but yet challenging gaming experience.
- Story Driven, Fast Hack-n-Slash / Action-RPG Gameplay
- Anime Inspired Visuals
- Unique Mouse Control System
- Various Robot Enemies to Face Off
- 9 Challenging Stages
- Normal and Unlockable Hard Mode
- Dynamic Enemy Wave System
- Upgradable Skills, Defense Units, and Character Development