NIS America and Atlus will be bringing the multiplayer action beat ‘em up Dragon’s Crown to European PS3s and Vitas this Autumn.
A Word About Dragon’s Crown:
“The paths that lead people into this land are manifold and varied, but they share a single goal. Now you have journeyed here to brave the dangers of the monster-ridden dungeons. Daring adventurers from far and wide have come to face the labyrinths on the outskirts of town, and you are joining their ranks. You must first gather a strong party. No one adventurer will be able to overcome these trials alone. Let us begin your journey…I wish you good luck.”
- Unparalleled HD visual design: From the maker of Odin Sphere, Vanillaware painstakingly hand-paints every detail—creating a lush, vibrant storybook aesthetic where everything is animated in gorgeous full 1080p HD.
- Play as 6 distinct and unique character classes: Choose from six fantastical characters—each possessing different abilities and strengths that will aid you as you traverse through the darkest of dungeons.
- Up to four person multiplayer action: Play cooperatively to overcome your foes with up to 3 of your friends locally or via PlayStation Network on the PS3 or PS Vita. Each time players adventure together, they can expect a different experience and hours of satisfying adventuring. Cross-platform play is not supported, but players can engage in any ratio of local and online multiplayer.
- Loot galore: Dungeons aren’t only just about the fighting! Unseen treasures are hidden inside locked chests, and they can be appraised to determine their strength. See if you can find rare treasures!
- Customize your journey: Earn Skill Points by completing quests or leveling up, and use them to enhance your character’s abilities with common and class-specific skills!
- Dungeon variety: Monsters won’t be the only obstacles on your journey. Dungeons also contain traps and hidden rooms! Explore the dungeons and conquer them all!