2K and Gearbox Software today announced that the Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition will be available on all platforms internationally on October 11th, 2013, in celebration of the success of Borderlands 2. With the Borderlands 2 Season Pass now complete, this is the perfect opportunity to get all of its content as well as the base game, Premiere Club content, and more in one mayhem-filled package.
With the Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition, players can experience every epic boss battle, increase the level for each of the six playable Vault Hunters, play all of the additional campaign content, and enjoy hundreds of hours of shoot-and-loot mayhem at an extraordinary value. The Game of the Year Edition contains over £75 of gameplay content.
- Borderlands 2 Main Game;
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty;
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage;
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt;
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep;
- Creature Slaughter Dome;
- Premiere Club Content:
- Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class;
- Gearbox Gun Pack;
- Golden Key;
- Vault Hunter’s Relic;
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class;
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins;
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1.