Transhuman Design’s popular 2D action multiplayer game King Arthur’s Gold is now in beta.
As of today 281322 people have played the independent multiplayer game King Arthur’s Gold alpha version. After 14 months of work the 2 man team Max and Michal also known as Transhuman Design has released the Beta.
“The aim is to create the most entertaining 2D action multiplayer game ever made. This is my mission – to combine PvP combat, medieval war & strategy, team cooperation and lots of pixel art violence.” says Michal Marcinkowski, also known from his multiplayer game Soldat (http://soldat.thd.vg/en/).
King Arthur’s Gold aka KAG, is a 2D cooperative war game played with up to 32 players. Play as Knight, Archer or Builder in a large medieval world with physics allowing the construction (and destruction!) of medieval fortresses. KAG blends the creative aspects of Minecraft, the medieval strategy of Age of Empires 2, with fast class-based team-driven gameplay of Team Fortress 2, sprinkled with the extreme fun of the teams previous game Soldat.
- 32 players realtime multiplayer
- State of the art retro pixel graphics
- 2 teams
- 3 classes: builder, knight and archer
- Drivable catapults and battleships
- Bison taming
- Collapsible physics based on construction support
- Medieval sword duels
- Shark riding
- Building castles and traps
- Technology research and trading
- Dynamic 2D water and fire
- Wilhelm’s scream
- Available on 3 platforms (Win,OSX,Linux)
- Just 9.99$ for months of fun + full access to game’s scripts and modding