Kalypso Media is delighted to announce that Blood Knights, the medieval, vampire themed hack ‘n’ slash will make its debut on 1st November on XBLA for £11.99/€14.99/$14.99. Other formats will follow on the 13th of November.
Set in a medieval fantasy world, Blood Knights will feature quick, deadly combat, smart team-work and ferocious cooperative monster slaying. To get you in the vampire slaying mood, Kalypso has released a new trailer to give you a blood-soaked taste of Blood Knights’ epic combat and the rich environments located in the game.
Features of Blood Knights
- Utilize close and ranged weapons to slay monstrous foes and enhance your abilities with XP gained through fast and furious combat
- Quickly swap between two playable characters with differing skillsets
- Suck the blood of your enemies in order to power up and unleash devastating vampire powers
- Ride solo, or take on the horde with a friend in thrilling Co-op
- Interact with the environment using your attract and repel skills
- Multiple choice dialogues will affect and alter the world around you
- Classic Vampire story narrated with atmospheric cut-scenes
- Equip yourself with 160 available weapons and 40 different amour elements