Namco Bandai’s Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures is set to hit stores on March 7th 2014 for Xbox360, PS3, Wii U, PC and 3DS.
Pac is back in an all-new experience for a whole new generation of fans. PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures game has an original story that is inspired by the show as well as all the charming characters from the highly anticipated PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures animated series created and produced by Avi Arad, acclaimed director and founder of Marvel Studios.
The story begins as the menacing ghosts escape from the creepy Netherworld to invade PacWorld. These frightening ghosts, ghouls, and goblins wreak havoc on the population and cause nothing but trouble wherever they go!
Pac and his 2 best friends, Spiral and Cylindria, rise to the challenge of protecting their home, in a big, bustling, bonkers world of action, adventure, and just plain wackiness. All the while fighting for: Friendship, Freedom and the Future!
Pac is Back!
AUTHENTIC PAC-MAN AND THE GHOSTLY ADVENTURES UNIVERSE
- ANIMATED SERIES BASED STORY LINE – The epic battle follows an original story line inspired from the highly anticipated animated series.
- CHARACTERS AND ENVIRONMENTS – A huge all-new cast of characters, good and evil, all developed from the animated series. As well as brand new settings shown in the series.
EPIC ACTION ADVENTURE
- UNIQUE PAC-MAN POWER-UPS – Pac will need to utilize a host of new and unique power-ups to stop the ghosts and defeat the evil bosses.
- ALL NEW MP AND MAZE MODES – Re-imagined maze mode features that will allow you and up to 3 friends to play cooperatively or competitively.
- PLAYABLE VEHICLES – After collecting enough bonus pick-ups, the player unlocks arcade-style mini-games in which he gets to drive and fly vehicles like the Cherry Copter and Pineapple tank that appear in the cartoon.