Nordic Games are delighted to announce the sixth downloadable content for PainKiller Hell & Damnation is now available to download from Steam.
The new DLC ‘Demonic Vacation At The Blood Sea’ is a single and co-op based DLC, which introduces the player to brand new maps, new boss fights and a deeper storyline. The new maps are themed around a picturesque ocean environments and there’s a brand new ruins level complete with a sea-monster fight. This sixth DLC pack will be priced at £5.99 from Steam today, after 1pm BST.
The full feature list includes:
- 3 singleplayer/coop maps themed around picturesque ocean view settings: Monastery, Docks and Ruins
- New map “Ruins” with epic sea-monster boss fight
- Revamped bossfight: check out the hellish offspring of Thor and Leviathan
- New enemies: Ancient Soldiers, Conquistadores, Gimps
- Revamped enemies from the original Painkiller: Hellbikers, Rocket-Jumpers, Scythe Monks, and Grenadier Monks
- New weapon: Cannon; Primary Fire: shoots a massive fiery cannonball that pushes enemies away, burning/instagibbing them on direct hit and at close range; Secondary Fire: shoots an icy cannonball that freezes multiple enemies on direct impact, and slows enemies in an AoE-radius
- New Tarot Card: 666 ammo