Gaijin Entertainment is pleased to announce that Skydive: Proximity Flight has launched on the PlayStation Network in Europe, and is available for €19.99.
Inspired by the extreme sport of base jumping, Skydive: Proximity Flight is a downloadable game that uses gamepad or motion controller technology to put the players inside the wingsuit for an exhilarating skydiving experience.
“We’re excited to see Skydive: Proximity Flight launch on the PlayStation Network today, and look forward to players jumping in and experience the adrenaline rush we’ve got in store for them.”, said Kirill Yudintsev, Creative Director at Gaijin Entertainment. “Taking a virtual leap in Skydive: Proximity Flight and bring a bird’s eye view of the world straight into your living room!”
In Skydive: Proximity Flight, players can use the motion controller to speed up, maneuver, and soar over beautiful and majestic real life locations. They will gain confidence and begin to learn how to control their bodies and execute mind blowing mid-air tricks normally reserved for professionals. Or, for those with an adventurous spirit, you can create and execute your own death defying tricks and show them off to your friends.
- Perform maneuvers by twisting and turning PlayStation 3’s DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller.
- Experience the game using two PlayStation Move motion controllers with PlayStation Eye camera.
- Adrenaline Race: Race against the computer, friends or other flyers on the leader board by using adrenaline to increase speed, rewind time to make adjustments and perform tricks
- Routes: Try to fly through increasing more difficult routes marked by rings
- Tricks: Execute aerial maneuvers that increase in dangerous complexity-freestyle: Select any jump off location and create your own routes and incorporate difficult tricks and then share it with the community