Gamepires are updating their combat racing title Gas Guzzlers Extreme.
Today’s update focuses on improving the multiplayer lobby environment while also fixing other minor issues. Gamepires is still in full-throttle development and will have some further news soon on the exciting future of the Gas Guzzlers Extreme franchise.
Andrej Levenski, Technical director at Gamepires says: “After the release of Gas Guzzlers Extreme, we started collecting and filtering feedback via the Steam community hub and game forums. We decided to implement a selection of the most talked-about features in this patch. We hope the update and fixes will enhance the overall multiplayer experience and we look forward to your opinion. See you online!”.
A quick overview of the new additions and changes:
- Ready button in multiplayer lobby is not clickable if game is in progress
- Added race progress notifications for the players waiting in the multiplayer lobby
- Input controller is automatically set as current input device if plugged-in
- Team color is visible on players in lobby when custom car paint is selected
- Added Croatian and Ukrainian localizations
- Added message for vote keys when voting is initiated
The full 1.0.2 patch log can be found in the Steam Community Hub here.