Kerbal Space Program is planning to give players a chance to tweak their rockets. Squad, the independent development team behind the space agency sim game, has unveiled its plans for update 0.23.
These plans are not concrete, as the team reserves the ability to change the update’s features at any time. The current agenda includes:
- Tweakables: One of the most anticipated features by veteran KSP players, as it allows players the chance to “tweak” how parts work during construction of their rockets and space planes.
- Science Archives: Review all the date you’ve accumulated to date in this new section of the R&D facility.
- Science Revisions: Transmission logic is being redone as well as the way experiments can be reset to improve usability while keeping it challenging.
- Science Lab Module: A new ship part that lets Kerbalnauts test and analyze experiment results while still in the field.
- 3D Mouse Support: Squad is working to introduce this peripheral to KSP.
- Optimizations: This update should feature load time and overall performance improvements.