The expansions for The Sims 3 may have finished, but that doesn’t mean that the new content is over – Roaring Heights is another themed downloadable world for your Sims to enjoy, and it will be available from December 12th.
Before you rush off to check the product page, bear in mind that it won’t go live on The Sims 3 website until 8pm tonight. More information about Roaring Heights and the Boardwalk Venue will undoubtedly turn up over the next couple of weeks.
The Sims 3 Roaring Heights
- Welcome to Roaring Heights, a sparkling city nestled by the beach. In this all new digital world, your Sims will experience an exuberant life amidst a city full of iconic Art Deco skyscrapers.
- In The Sims 3 Roaring Heights, Sims will set out to explore this bustling beachside scene by way of their fixer-upper car – your Sims can spend some time fixing up this brand new gameplay object to get it into pristine shape.
- In the midst of Roaring Heights’ breathtaking architecture, your Sims will rub elbows at lavish parties, taking in the tranquil beauty of this city by the sea.
- Sims may even come to befriend the Capp Family from The Sims 2 – they are on vacation in Roaring Heights and completely smitten with the beachside bliss of the town.
- Included in this word are dozens of all-new exclusive objects and clothing for your Sims to partake in the vibrant, golden days of The Sims 3 Roaring Heights.
- The Sims 3 Roaring Heights will be available for digital download from The Sims 3 Store starting Thursday, December 12.
- The Sims 3 Roaring Heights will be available as a Standard Edition and a Gold Edition. The Sims 3 Roaring Heights Gold Edition will include the new world in addition to 1,900 SimPoints.
- Sims from all over come to the Boardwalk just to ride this exhilarating attraction, featuring the Sky High Roller Coaster with pieces that can be assembled to make your very own amusement park!